Brass Swing Check Valve with Female BSP Threaded, 200 PSI WOG & 125 PSI SWP Brass Construction Higher Corrosion Resistance Economical Durable
- Nominal Prssure: 1.6MPa
- Working Medium: Water, Non-corrosive liquid
- Working Temperature: -20℃≤t≤150℃
- Thread to ISO228
- Note: Sealing Material is Brass
- Swing check valve size: 1-1/4 inch BSP female x female threaded.
- Swing check valve material: Brass.
- Max pressure: 200 Psi.
- Wide application: Applicable for water, steam, oils, nitric acid, urea and more. Mainly used in the pipelines of petroleum, chemical, pharmacy, fertilizer, electricity.
- Good sealing: The lifting and closing parts are opened or closed by the medium flow and the force, and the sealing property is good to prevent liquid leakage. This type of valve should be installed horizontally during installation, allowing only the medium to flow in one direction to prevent accidents.
Swing Check Valves are used for water and other liquids. Swing Check Valves can be installed in horizontal or vertical upward flow pipe systems. For low pressure applications and for air or gas systems where bubble tight closure is necessary, the valve should be fitted with a rubber faced seal. The current range does not include this facility but such a feature can be made available to special order. Applications and uses Check Valve range is available for use with water, oil and air up to 20 bar.