400 WOG , Standard Brass BSP Thread Sand Blasted Female Check Valve
- Brass Check Valve
- Size 1/2″-2″
- Materials; Lead free brass
- Pressure rated to 400WOG
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 110°C
- Forged brass with sand blasted
- Media;Water;Sea water;
- Thread connection Std: BSPT,NPT,UN
- CONNECTION: This valve has a 1″ IPS connection
- CONSTRUCTION: This valve has a brass body with a stainless steel spring for long-lasting durability
- PRESSURE: This valve has a PSI of 200 and 5 PSI to open
- USE: This valve is used to prevent the backflow of fluids
- INSTALLATION: Installing this valve is easy for contractors or home owners
Why do you need a check valve?
Check valves are designed to permit water to flow in one direction and are a requirement on all submersible pump installations. Their job is to prevent water in the column above the pump and in the pressure tank from draining back into the well when the pump shuts off.