New Bathroom Sink Water Ripple P Trap With Cleanout And Flange Shower Drain Bathroom Sink Strainer Plumbing Fixture
- SIZE : 1 1/4″ x32mm
- MATERIAL: This P-trap is made of sturdy 17-Gauge steel which provides strength and durability
- CONNECTION: It features a 1-1/4-inch Fitting
- CONTENT: This P-trap comes with a Flange and Cleanout
- MODERN: The chrome finishing gives it a modern look
- EASY INSTALLATION: The included hardware fittings make it very easy to install
What is a P Trap?
A P trap is a plumbing device which prevents odorous gas in plumbing drains and sewers from rising up through a toilet, sink or floor drain into a home or business.
A P trap is a U-shaped section of pipe that holds water .If a drain, sink or toilet is not used for a long time, or if there is a leak in the p-trap, it may go dry and allow sewer gas to rise into a home or other building.To refill a P trap, flush the toilet, pour water in the floor drain or run water down the sink. Then check to make sure the sewer gas has stopped coming into the building. If sewer gas continues, a repair or other maintenance may be needed.